A DEMCO security light can enhance your nighttime activities and offer security for your property year-round.
The National Criminal Justice Reference Service reports that by adequately lighting an area of downtown St. Louis crimes against people dropped 40 percent, auto theft dropped 28 percent and business burglaries fell 12 percent. Good outdoor lighting also is a deterrent to accidents. Adults and children are often victims of falls as a result of playing or moving around in dark areas.
- Always provide sufficient lighting at all doors, windows and other openings to your house. Deny the cover of darkness to an intruder.
- Light the front of your property. This makes a statement to individuals who might be considering breaking in. You might also encourage your neighbors to do so as well. A well-lit neighborhood is a deterrent.
- Light areas that you may need to frequent at night. Look for danger points like steps or uneven walking surfaces. For example, the path to an outside workshop or firewood storage shed.
Type of Light
- 100-Watt Sodium Vapor (7,000 - 10,000 Lumens).................$8.29*
- 250-Watt Sodium Vapor (10,001 - 29,000 Lumens)..............$13.92*
- 400-Watt Sodium Vapor (29,001 - 60,000 Lumens)..............$28.91*
- 1000-Watt Sodium Vapor (60,001 -155,000 Lumens) ..........$52.33*
- *Plus fuel cost adjustment
$100.00 Installation Fee (if pole required)
Security Lights cans only be installed on DEMCO light poles.